PowerPoint loop

• 1 Replies

Offline Christian

PowerPoint loop
« on: October 20, 2010, 09:29:07 AM »
Hi

We are using a Samsung 400Dxn-2 with the "I" programs. I would like to be able to have a powerpoint presentation running in loop on the screen. Here is the tricky part:
I have set the powerpoint presentation i powerpoint to run in a loop until esc. I have registered a schedule running for 24 hours in the I-Author. When i hit the preview button i get a perfect presentation that runs smooth and looping as its intended. But when i upload it to out server and tries to play it on the screen it runs the presentation once, and then stops at the end, just showing the tiny text in the top saying: "Hit a button to end the presentation..."

So how can i get it to loop all day? It works fine with web pages and images, but somehow, the powerpoint show wont work proberly.

Kind Regards
Christian

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: PowerPoint loop
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 07:10:01 AM »
This must be a powerpoint issue. You need to do the transition of slides and also instruct powerpoint to loop until Esc. You must save the file with these settings. Also be aware that MagicInfo I has a finite time and you need to ensure that all frames are repeated as long as you need to.

Bill