Image resizing

• 16 Replies

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Image resizing
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »
when you set the screen on magicinfo you want your web window to be the size of your video on the html roughly.
you then use the top offset and left offset settings to adjust the scale so the webpage moves to show the video

my setting were Left Offset is -10, Top Offset is -202

from my understanding you just want the video file to show and not the rest of the webpage.

Ewan

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
yes, its exactly what we want, the only way I can manage it at the moment is by manually changing the physical video feed to a lower resoloution, which isn't ideal...I want to be able to change the video feed on the webpage I am viewing alone by using the steps provided above...But sadly they dont work

Its hard to explain, but I can only change the outer 'border', not the video size

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 01:37:23 PM »
Grrr...Seperate issue again!

I can see the webpage...but I can't see the feed! It's got a red x in it, and I've allowed the required IP :(

the video feed itself comes up as a .cgi extension apparently =/

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 01:45:11 PM »
Although I guess the big question is...do the published screens support Javascript with them?

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 12:25:17 PM »
Hello Again...

Is there no way then to re-size a web page on MI? Or zoom out? People say by changing the values it makes the page smaller but it doesn't, it just moves the page around to the area you want it in... :(

Offline London-I

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
  • FLY ME!
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »
No, you can only frame the particular part of the page you require, there is no way to zoom into a particular part.

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 09:12:22 AM »
No, you can only frame the particular part of the page you require, there is no way to zoom into a particular part.

Oh...Great....Is this not a bit weird? Considering you can point a web page toa  box, scroll around and do everything within this box you can ona  webpage...apart from zoom?

I think it would be a really helpfull addition for some...Rather than creating local fake pages and resizing it with html