How can I change the font/size of the MagicInfo Server software?

• 3 Replies

Offline tgreendyk

Hi,

Sorry for the VERY newbie question here...just got my Samsung 40" display out of the box and installed MagicInfo Pro on a networked PC as instructed. However, that's as far as I can get because I can't read anything when I start the program up!

I've installed it on a very basic Windows XP HP workstation with an ordinary onboard video card and monitor. Everything about the PC itself looks normal, but when I fire up MagicInfo Pro, the title bar and menu option look normal, but when I go to log in, the text when I type is miniscule and looks like it's some kind of cursive -- since I know the password I can get past that, but one into the UI, everythin is unreadable. How can I change this?!?!

Thanks,

Tom

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: How can I change the font/size of the MagicInfo Server software?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:13:47 AM »
Hi

never heard of this before and I have been hanging around this forum for a few years now..

You could try installing on a different machine to see if you can replicate the problem-I am sorry I can't help you but this is a new one to me  ???

EricL

Offline tgreendyk

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 11:43:01 AM »
Thank you very much for the response. I have tried installing it on another PC and it works fine. Since the other PC is fairly old and we've been talking about replacing it anyway we're just going to let it go.

Very weird, though. There's absolutely nothing unusual about the PC that I can see in terms of display.

Tom

Offline ssmiley

• Major Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 07:54:01 PM »
I have the same problem with a new Dell Optiplex 980 running window XP SP3.  Installed the MagicInfo Pro 2600.7 and the font is terrible small! 
Tried reinstalling and no luck.

Anyone have any Ideas?  Registery Edit maybe?