able to publish but screen is not running on Samsung

• 1 Replies

Offline helenw

• Super Guru
able to publish but screen is not running on Samsung
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »
When I first turn on the Samsung, after boot it goes to MagicInfo Pro screen saver. On my desktop under remote management I see test and MagicInfo (which is what is displayed in Setup window on Samsung when I look). If i publish a screen it says 100% published.  But nothing appears on the Samsung, it stays on screensaver.  Then if I press ESC (I am still testing and I have mouse and keyboard attached), the Samsung goes to a Windows display and under remote management my desktop does not show MagicInfo next to test for connection(under MDC/PIP). And if I try to publish again , it says not connected. I've tried both icons Launch Magicinfo Pro and MagicInfo Pro on the Samsung. but still no connection. I only get the connection back if I reboot the box, but it still won't show my scheduled screen after reboot.  I know the connections had worked because I previously had a screen displaying on the samsung that I had published from my desktop.
Am I missing something in my execution?
server says test and MagicInfo on both my desktop and Samsung
1- Samsung is booted and on screensaver,
2- i go into scheduler and setup a screen to run and adjust hours of display. i click test and click publish icon.
3- the bar is green and it states published.
4- i go into remote management to make sure it still states test and MagicInfo for connection. 
5- I expect schedule to run on samsung and nothing happens

Offline helenw

• Super Guru
Re: able to publish but screen is not running on Samsung
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 07:12:17 PM »
fixed..   while talking to samsung support. Didn't realize that Samsung unit was on GMT time zone. changed zone, checked time and date. Clicked Run for Magicinfo. went to my desktop and re-published my schedule and it showed up on Samsung. Thank you support.... ;D