how do I block error window box from appearing on Samsung

• 1 Replies

Offline helenw

• Super Guru
how do I block error window box from appearing on Samsung
« on: March 24, 2011, 01:45:49 PM »
previously while testing, I had a screen scheduled to the samsung that included most of the areas(photo, web, video, office, text.....)
After a few minutes of trying to play the powerpoint an error window box appeared in the middle of the samsung screen. currently i have a mouse/keyboard attached but going LIVE they will not be attached.
is there a way to block this error window from appearing?     and why the powerpoint didn't play??

also, i now have an error window stating "magicinfo Scheduler" error encountered problem and needs to close.
i was doing alot of testing to get the scheduler to finally work on the samsung and i suppose that for this week in particular (testing currently only with weekly schedule) i might have a few schedules maybe Overlaying each other??? how do I clean up what I sent??  or to view all the scehdules on the Samsung so that they can be deleted??? 

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: how do I block error window box from appearing on Samsung
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 04:13:28 PM »
previously while testing, I had a screen scheduled to the samsung that included most of the areas(photo, web, video, office, text.....)
After a few minutes of trying to play the powerpoint an error window box appeared in the middle of the samsung screen. currently i have a mouse/keyboard attached but going LIVE they will not be attached.
is there a way to block this error window from appearing?     and why the powerpoint didn't play??
also, i now have an error window stating "magicinfo Scheduler" error encountered problem and needs to close.

- re-image OS

i was doing alot of testing to get the scheduler to finally work on the samsung and i suppose that for this week in particular (testing currently only with weekly schedule) i might have a few schedules maybe Overlaying each other???
- I afraid it is not possible

how do I clean up what I sent??  or to view all the scehdules on the Samsung so that they can be deleted??? 
- Select monitor in Scheduler mode-> press Clean Schedule button (Bin beside Publish button)
to clean all schedules - right click on screen icon in screens network -> Clear

Try Mii Premium, may you will find it more convenient.