Magic Info Availability

• 1 Replies

Offline kaf

Magic Info Availability
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:26:01 AM »
Almost two years ago I looked into a pilot for our first digital signage project for us internally at our company, and the Samsung hardware and magicinfo softwre seemed like a easy way into the area.

Now as I was searching samsung's website it seemed like there was very little information on MagicInfo, and I was only seeing a few screens that still had the embedded computer and bundled with the software. In fact I found some links that pointed mostly to products that were no longer available. (http://pages.samsung.com/us/magicinfo/)

Am I looking in the wrong place or missing something? I'm looking for a single screen with relatively easy software capable of controlling a single screen by reusing as much content as possible from existing RSS feeds. Eventually it could grow to 3-4 screens, but unlikely much more.

Any pointers towards good options even if Samsung is no longer the place I should be looking.

Thanks

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Magic Info Availability
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 12:27:44 PM »
Almost two years ago I looked into a pilot for our first digital signage project for us internally at our company, and the Samsung hardware and magicinfo softwre seemed like a easy way into the area.

Now as I was searching samsung's website it seemed like there was very little information on MagicInfo, and I was only seeing a few screens that still had the embedded computer and bundled with the software. In fact I found some links that pointed mostly to products that were no longer available. (http://pages.samsung.com/us/magicinfo/)

Am I looking in the wrong place or missing something? I'm looking for a single screen with relatively easy software capable of controlling a single screen by reusing as much content as possible from existing RSS feeds. Eventually it could grow to 3-4 screens, but unlikely much more.

Any pointers towards good options even if Samsung is no longer the place I should be looking.

Thanks

Hi,

MagicInfo Pro support RSS feeds, it is simple and enough for small projects.
also you can take a look at MagicInfo-i Premium, it comes with free of charge license for 5 screens,
it is quite powerful.

all of Samsung LFDs have option with embedded PC or SIM-NT. check samsunglfd.com