MagicInfoPro Scheduler has encountered a problem and needs to close....

• 2 Replies

Offline RyanParnell

Have 2 Samsung 460UXn2 digital signs.

They are both running MagicInfoPro 3101.0 as the client software.
Server software is 2600.7

I have 1 WMV Movie running in a large top left portion of the screen and 1 WMV Movie running in a large top right portion of the screen.
The botton of the screen I have 7 seperate grids that each have 1 .png picture file in each.

After a random amount of time either 1 or both of the screens will go to a black screen and there will be a windows error that states MagicInfoPro Scheduler has encountered a problem and needs to close.  You hit Dont Send and than a Dr.Watson error comes up in which you close and than it kicks back to the desktop of windows.  You than have to close xlticker through task manager and rerun MagicInfoPro from the startup in which it than comes back up and runs the screen fine.

Any suggestions on what is causing this or how to fix/prevent it?

Offline helloeddy83

Re: MagicInfoPro Scheduler has encountered a problem and needs to close....
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

did you get anywhere with this?

as i think i have the same problem, i have worked with samsung to reinstall several of my screens and does not fix the problem, if i take the screens off the network and publish content to then via a direct network cable and leave them off the network they are fine, plug them into the network and they crash within a minute, applies to all 6 of my screens, something on my LAN is upsetting it.

if you have any info that would be great.

thanks

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfoPro Scheduler has encountered a problem and needs to close....
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 09:04:50 AM »
Is it possibly a lack of memory issue I came across a post a while back discussing points regarding lack of memory and EWF being the issue not sure how this could be the case but would suggest possible lack of memory.
I have had this myself a few times however tends to happen once every month or so not every couple of minutes but im not running any High Defenition videos just a video with 2 news rss scrollers running to the right and bottom.