MagicInfo Tutorial?

• 1 Replies

Offline klewless

MagicInfo Tutorial?
« on: July 22, 2011, 12:35:22 AM »
I just started using MagicInfo Pro. I have read through the help pages and viewed the Samsung slideshow. Lots of basic info there, but no real examples of how to create attractive signage. This would be for the reception area of a school district, we want to display meeting locations, times and titles, maybe an RSS feed of our news, announcements, etc. Pretty basic stuff. Does anyone know of an online tutorial or help pages that would walk a new user through some examples of creating basic signage? Is there any training available? I don't find the program terribly intuitive, but then I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the pack. I just don't have time to spend hours doing trial and error, some simple howtos would be extremely useful. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or resources you know of!

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo Tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 03:36:10 PM »
Afraid the system is very much trail and error sometimes what works for one person may not work for another
really depends on how much updating is going tobe taking place on the system and selecting a format that is most suitable for you.

I tend to design on ppt's and then save them as jpgs and publish to the screens easy to do and quick just have a few set templates in place for it.

you are best messing around on it and referring i know you say you dont have time however it will be of benefit to you in the long run learning the various issues and how to avoid them refer to this site for help should you need it Samsung support can be ok but ive found the help from this site the easiest way to move forward with the system.