Powerpoint 2003

• 2 Replies

Offline stjohns

Powerpoint 2003
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
Hi

I am having trouble loading Powerpoint 2003 presentations to run. I can only get up the first page of the presentation. What am I doing wrong?? Any help greatly appreciated. :)

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Powerpoint 2003
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:19:42 PM »
Loads of people have had issues with powerpoint on Magicinfo pro
I can only suggest searching the forum and looking over the various ways people have found a solution.
personally i schedule my ppts as jpgs now as have the same issue as yourself i know the new update supports 2007 so possibly give that a shot see how you get on try saving is as a pps file rather than PPTX

Offline Doggz

Re: Powerpoint 2003
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:22:16 PM »
Hi StJohns,

You can get the powerpoint to run through the slides by doing the following.

1. Once you have the slides completed with the info you want to display. Make sure you select every slide on the side by holding down the "Ctrl" whilst clicking on the slides individually or holding down "Ctrl+A" which will select all slides.

2. Once you have selected all slides. Right click on the first one and select "Slide Transition".

3 You now have option on the right hand side of you're screen. You can select random transitions or any particular one which you prefer.

4. Select the speed of transition you require located in the same tab on the right of the screen.

5. Untick "On mouse click" and tick "Automatically after" and set how long you want each slide to be displayed.

6. Click on "Apply to all Slides" and the click slide show to make sure it runs correctly.

7. Now you nearly there, but there is still one more thing to do. You must save the file in a special way.

8. Click "File", "Save As" and where it says "Save as type" select "PowerPoint Show" This then makes it into a file that will run automaticlly once launched.

9. The file now can be imported into M agicinfo pro and be used.

Hope this helps