How many slides can the screen handle?

• 2 Replies

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
How many slides can the screen handle?
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:12:37 PM »
Hello

I have just been bombarded with about 30 odd photos, and these all need to go up on the screens we have around the school...My question is, how many 'slides' / seperate screens / pictures can the screens take at once? Or have published to them at any one given time?

Also, is there a max size limit to what the screens can have published to them?

thanks all :)

Offline Ewanl30

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: How many slides can the screen handle?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »
hello

i have a few screens setup with varous images not sure how many in total but cannot see it being a problem
when published to the screen as long as their is space on the drive on each screen i cannot see it being an issue
are you encountering issues?

if so let us know what they are and maybe able to resolve.

Also not sure if this would help but have you thought about making your images into a flash file using something link swish software etc

we have abotu 40 images of staff that we play on a few tvs and ahve this setup as a flash file works pretty well unless changes need to be made.

Offline RLS

• Mega Guru
Re: How many slides can the screen handle?
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 03:49:50 PM »
hello

i have a few screens setup with varous images not sure how many in total but cannot see it being a problem
when published to the screen as long as their is space on the drive on each screen i cannot see it being an issue
are you encountering issues?

if so let us know what they are and maybe able to resolve.

Also not sure if this would help but have you thought about making your images into a flash file using something link swish software etc

we have abotu 40 images of staff that we play on a few tvs and ahve this setup as a flash file works pretty well unless changes need to be made.

Thank you for the information :)

Not ran in to any issues yet no, as its being one for the weekend, and i'm not working on the weekend so I will find out come Monday!!! :p

Good idea about the flash file though, might be worth it should the files become too large