MagicInfo-i Screen Resolution problem

• 2 Replies

Offline Adam

MagicInfo-i Screen Resolution problem
« on: November 23, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
I have problems with my 40" 400MXN-2 unit!

When I create and publish a screen in MagicInfo pro, it displays fine...

However, when I create a page in MagicInfo-i, the display is very blurred (unreadable).

I've checked my resolution settings:

client screen resolution is set to 1366 x 768

Start MagicInfo-i, create a new page with the same resolution as client and add some text to test. When this page is published it's too blurry to read. I've tried it under the following settings (Fit To Screen, Original and Maintain Aspect Ration). Each time I get an unreadable screen.

I would be very grateful if someone could let me know the settings they are using to make a normal, readable screen so I can try again.

Many thanks

Adam

Offline Scott

• Major Guru
Re: MagicInfo-i Screen Resolution problem
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:37:33 PM »
How are you creating these screens for magicinfo-I?  Do you upload from the web interface or do you put it on using a flash drive?

If your using their Author software make sure you are scheduling the .lfd file and not the image that gets created along with it.  The image may be named   *.ldf.png  so be careful it's tricky.

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo-i Screen Resolution problem
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 07:43:14 AM »
Hi guys, I am not surprised! Athough it should be OK, it is worth noting that the new MXn-2 products are in fact 1920x1080 so I'd create new content with that resolution in mind.

Bill