Aidio output

• 3 Replies

Offline Curt

Aidio output
« on: November 30, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »
Does anyone know how to get sound out of the 520DXn. When I create a video content for the display, i hear audio from the server, but when i publish to the display i can't get audio out. i have looked at all the settings that i could find. All are unmuted with volume level at 100. what do i do? ???

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Aidio output
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »
Hello, have you checked the sound level of your audio source when you are creating the screen and have you checked that you have chosen the correct source in your design view?

Also worth checking is the volume control/mute setting on the screen Windows set-up itself.

There are quite a few different levels to check so have a good look about in the design view where your audio source originates, also check that the audio file has appeared in the D: drive of the screen after you have published it [just to make sure it is actually available to the client].

Let me know if you still cannot get it to work and I will try and help further.

EricL

Offline Curt

Re: Aidio output
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »
I'll try that and let you know. Thanks for the prompt response. :)

Offline Curt

Re: Audio output
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 06:23:53 PM »
Does anyone know how to get sound out of the 520DXn. When I create a video content for the display, i hear audio from the server, but when i publish to the display i can't get audio out. i have looked at all the settings that i could find. All are unmuted with volume level at 100. what do i do? ???