MagicInfo-i Premium Manual for Author and Server?

• 3 Replies

Offline oyo

MagicInfo-i Premium Manual for Author and Server?
« on: September 22, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »
I had finally got the hang of Author and Server Standard, and my company IT decided that we had to go to the Premium version. Author works about the same, (slightly more Windows compliant), but the Server is foreign territory..

Standard had handy .pdf files of the manual, but I can't find anything similar for Premium. Has Samsung got any info out there on how to make premium work?

Offline oyo

Re: MagicInfo-i Premium Manual for Author and Server?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:17:43 PM »
I saw in the Samsung forums that Premium is not even officially released... Standard is no longer available and won't be supported after the end of the year... Hmm, I seem to be in limbo.

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 12:03:26 PM »
I had finally got the hang of Author and Server Standard, and my company IT decided that we had to go to the Premium version. Author works about the same, (slightly more Windows compliant), but the Server is foreign territory..

Standard had handy .pdf files of the manual, but I can't find anything similar for Premium. Has Samsung got any info out there on how to make premium work?

You can download the latest MagicInfo-i Premium s/w and manuals from samsunglfd.com (you need to be registered on website as Samsung Partner) or send mail to Samsung guys with your requests: [email protected]

Offline oyo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 02:54:18 PM »
Thanks for the info! I'll send them an email today.