MagicInfo Display Monitor not downloading image files

• 3 Replies

Offline rachito

MagicInfo Display Monitor not downloading image files
« on: September 26, 2011, 03:31:55 PM »
I have been having difficulties with publishing. If I publish locally, everything is published correctly (including the image files). When I publish to the network, the MagicInfo display monitor doesn't download the image files. We have tried mapping the network drive, sharing files, etc, etc. The screen and schedule files DO copy over without any problems, just not the image (.jpg) files. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo Display Monitor not downloading image files
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 04:28:46 PM »
I have been having difficulties with publishing. If I publish locally, everything is published correctly (including the image files). When I publish to the network, the MagicInfo display monitor doesn't download the image files. We have tried mapping the network drive, sharing files, etc, etc. The screen and schedule files DO copy over without any problems, just not the image (.jpg) files. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

are you using latest MIP s/w?

Offline rachito

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 04:41:56 PM »
I"m using the file MagicINfoPro(E)3102.0.exe, which I believe is the latest software.

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 04:45:20 PM »
I"m using the file MagicINfoPro(E)3102.0.exe, which I believe is the latest software.
Could you pleas send your scr file to [email protected] and also serial number and model code of your screen?