Total Nubie

• 4 Replies

Offline bwatkins

Total Nubie
« on: September 28, 2011, 06:14:16 PM »
Though totally new to MagicInfo-Premium Author I'd like to think I'm a fairly software savvy guy. However, after spending HOURS fiddling with the timeline, I can't figure out how to loop the entire presentation. Experimented with Play properties (especially the Duration policy and start time, duration and repetition cycle) but all appeared to apply only to individual elements, not the timeline as a whole. What am I missing?

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Total Nubie
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 12:11:26 PM »
Though totally new to MagicInfo-Premium Author I'd like to think I'm a fairly software savvy guy. However, after spending HOURS fiddling with the timeline, I can't figure out how to loop the entire presentation. Experimented with Play properties (especially the Duration policy and start time, duration and repetition cycle) but all appeared to apply only to individual elements, not the timeline as a whole. What am I missing?

In page properties set Duration Policy to Finish in last element time.

Offline bwatkins

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
??? The last element's page properties were set to "Finish in defined time." How could telling the last page on the timeline to finish in the defined time possibly cause the entire presentation to loop?

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
??? The last element's page properties were set to "Finish in defined time." How could telling the last page on the timeline to finish in the defined time possibly cause the entire presentation to loop?
I am thinking which button you press to play you presentation... "Preview Selected Page" or "Preview from selected page" ?
"Preview Selected Page" means that you will only play one page.

Offline Frankq

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:28:18 PM »
Assuming you want to repeat the whole presentation continuosly. After publishing to Magicinfo Server and setting a schedule right click each item in that schedule and click 'set repeat' in the next window you can set days to show etc and also tick the box 'repeating content' this will scroll the content untill the time secified in the schedule