Screen not connecting to server

• 2 Replies

Offline sjpm

Screen not connecting to server
« on: September 30, 2011, 09:22:00 AM »
seVNC was causing all sorts of problems on one of my screens, so I got a copy of the MagicInfo-I Premium software and installed that. Everything installed fine, everything is setup correctly but I still can't get it to connect to the server. I've only got the standard v1.2 on the server, so do I need to get premium for that as well/could that be the reason my premium screen won't connect? I've tried emailing Samsung, and DSSC, to get the software but no one has replied to me and I've been trying since August.

Offline Delseefart

Re: Screen not connecting to server
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:47:20 AM »
seVNC was causing all sorts of problems on one of my screens, so I got a copy of the MagicInfo-I Premium software and installed that. Everything installed fine, everything is setup correctly but I still can't get it to connect to the server. I've only got the standard v1.2 on the server, so do I need to get premium for that as well/could that be the reason my premium screen won't connect? I've tried emailing Samsung, and DSSC, to get the software but no one has replied to me and I've been trying since August.

Hi,

As far as I know, both the screen must have the same application, i.e. Premium vs Premium, Standard vs Standard.

The standard won't be able to work with Premium.

I am afraid you need to have the access to the Samsung portal to download the premium version.

I am not very exprt in this, but I hope my info is helpful.

Offline sjpm

Re: Screen not connecting to server
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 08:34:45 AM »
I can access the portal as a regular customer but there's no software on there, only the Pro version. I've emailed Samsung about 3 times and had no reply.