Screen that disconnects from Magicinfo Pro client

• 2 Replies

Offline Mina

Screen that disconnects from Magicinfo Pro client
« on: October 06, 2011, 09:17:34 AM »
Hi,

First of all here is my configuration :
3 screens 46' MXn-2 with Magicinfo Pro client 3102.0 (french)
Magic Info Pro Server 2600.8 (french)

My problem is that after several minutes, one of these screens disconnects from the software : if I control it with VNC, I can see that it doesn't display the screen saver from Magicinfo Pro, but the desktop of windows XP.
I can't see the screen and I cant't control it with the Magicinfo Pro server (the screen becomes grey)
I have to click on the taskbar, right click, and choose "Execute" to make it display the screen saver, but it disconnects again.

Do yo see where the problem comes from ?

Thanks in advance.

Mina

Offline dssc

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Screen that disconnects from Magicinfo Pro client
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »
Hi,

First of all here is my configuration :
3 screens 46' MXn-2 with Magicinfo Pro client 3102.0 (french)
Magic Info Pro Server 2600.8 (french)

My problem is that after several minutes, one of these screens disconnects from the software : if I control it with VNC, I can see that it doesn't display the screen saver from Magicinfo Pro, but the desktop of windows XP.
I can't see the screen and I cant't control it with the Magicinfo Pro server (the screen becomes grey)
I have to click on the taskbar, right click, and choose "Execute" to make it display the screen saver, but it disconnects again.

Do yo see where the problem comes from ?

Thanks in advance.

Mina

Is MIP client icon is in the task bar when?
May be the problem is not related MIP s/w.
I would advise to check possibilty of interacting other userse with the screens and check for viruses.
Just in case change the default password for VNC.

Offline Mina

Re: Screen that disconnects from Magicinfo Pro client
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
Thank you for your response.
The icon  with an earth on a black background (in the taskbar on the right) is avalaible. As I said befor, I have to right click on it to make the screen run again. But the screen disconnects a few minutes later.
The screens are on a specifical network and nobody can access them. So I don't think it could be the issue...