Magicinfo pro & I

• 2 Replies

Offline Stephen3

Magicinfo pro & I
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:40:33 PM »
Can you run Magicinfo pro & I parallel on the same machine or does it need to be on seperate machines? I'm in a time crunch to get some monitors up but wont have time to convert the screens running Pro to I.

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: Magicinfo pro & I
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »
Hello,
At first glance, it does not seem possible to run MagicInfo Magic Info Pro and i together, because you have to choose one that is on the board setup screens ....
I have not tested installing versions via a setup MagicInfo Pro client and setup MagicInfo i client (don't forget ewf on the screen after) . Since then installed both, would work according to the source can be chosen so ....
by cons, it will be binding on you then choose the source on which to display your information ...
Forgive my broken English, I'm french
I hope to have help you...
cordially

A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03

Sébastien,

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Magicinfo pro & I
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:52:21 PM »
You can have both versions installed, but run one at a time. This is what I do. I have taken both installations out of the Startup Folder, and put them as I see fit, e.g. either one or the other.

having said that I find MII Premium far better. I use MIP on old screens.

Bill