Publishing

• 1 Replies

Offline littlebigsky

Publishing
« on: December 01, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »
I wondering if there is a way to automatically publish content.  We 4 screens, 1 is dedicated to the lobby to display visitor information and the other 3 are in cafeterias to display employee reader board information.  They are are running PowerPoint viewers.  I have created a share on the server where the front desk can save their PowerPoints they want displayed on the screens.  Is there a way to automatically publish those PowerPoint files without requiring the front desk to log into the server and push the Network Publish button on the Schedule screen?

I would be great if I could just save over the top of an existing PowerPoint on the share and then have it pushed out to the screens on a regular basis.

I'm trying to make publishing for the front desk as simple as possible.

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: Publishing
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 09:05:39 AM »
perhaps can be streamed in a network share, by cons must be that the composition does not change its name ... (to display always the same file) I have not tried this solution but it seems most appropriate! Your PowerPoint is animated or is it one page at a time?

excuse me for the broken English, i'm french
i hope to have help you
Sébastien

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03

Sébastien,