MagicInfo-i on different machines

• 4 Replies

Offline RCBHS

MagicInfo-i on different machines
« on: May 05, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »
I am an assistant technician at Ridgeway Crystal Beach High School and we have just purchased a Samsung 460dxn-2 with magicinfo-i on it, we were wondering if we could put the program on our other 4 samsungs which are 400dxn's we would need the client software to embed into the screens as it comes normally... is this possible?

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo-i on different machines
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:46:25 AM »
From what I can see, Samsung provide 5 client licenses for free. So you should be OK. I am running MagicInfo-I Premium on my 7 DXn units and they are just fine. You need to download the software from http://www.samsunglfd.com but you also need to register as a business partner on that site. To do this, you need to know a representative from Samsung, otherwise the initial status of registration is very minimal and won't be able to download the software. If you have problems, let me know and I will send all the versions to you.

Bill

Offline RCBHS

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »
so i found out today that the deal with the magicinfo-i unit fell through.. now what does it cost to purchase magicinfo-i to put on the 4 screens we have with magicinfo-pro on them.... and is there any way of testing it out to make sure its the program we want?

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »
As I mentioned, you need to register with www.samsunglfd.com as a business partner so that you can download teh software. But do you have a Samsung contact?

Bill

Offline HZM

• Major Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:02:01 PM »
I am an assistant technician at Ridgeway Crystal Beach High School and we have just purchased a Samsung 460dxn-2 with magicinfo-i on it, we were wondering if we could put the program on our other 4 samsungs which are 400dxn's we would need the client software to embed into the screens as it comes normally... is this possible?

Hi my friend. It is possible to put the magicinfo i standard version to the other 4 screens without any licenses.
To require this standard software, by the way magicinfo i standard is end of life and not longer supported by samsung after one year.