Samsung SBB-SSF external Signage Box

• 7 Replies

Offline till

Samsung SBB-SSF external Signage Box
« on: November 06, 2019, 12:02:50 PM »
Anyone experience with the new Samsung SBB-SSF external signage Box with S6 Player? Bought one for testing  but have a problem that
it does not work on any TV as promised.
For example it does not work on a  LG 55UF695V und Samsung 55 JU6470UXZG while it is performing fine on Sony KDL42W656A and
Toshiba 42UL863.
I have no explaination for this behaviour, anyone seen this before ?

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: Samsung SBB-SSF external Signage Box
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 02:09:23 PM »
Dear Till,

Officially you need a Samsung signage screen to work with an SBB off Samsung. Samsung has recently released an SBB that works with other screen brands but is hard to get one. Perhaps you have one and need a firmware update to solve your issues. My experience is that many problems can be solved using the latest firmware.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline till

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 11:26:31 AM »
The Devide I mean is a brand new devide made by samsung to bring MagicInfo to any TV.
It is running Tizen like the built-in player of the signage screens, see fotos attached.

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 03:52:26 PM »
Dear Till,

As mentioned before, for my knowledge these boxes are meant to be connected to Samsung displays.

Then I would suggest to contact your vendor about this issue and try to see if you can get a firmware update.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.

Offline dsitso777

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 02:57:24 PM »
I also have 12 LH46UDEBLBB/EN which comes with SBB-SSF. I plan to use an existing majic info server with these screen. Can anyone help with how to do this?

Offline Pepijn

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 03:55:21 PM »
Dear dsitso777

You need to know what the server address is of the MagicInfo server.

Then you can fill this in you SBB to connect this to the MagicInfo server. When you have done this, you need to approve your SBB on the server.

Kind regards Pepijn.

Offline lewisreed

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 05:10:24 AM »
Occasionally, you can come across a stuck with uploading or optimization due to your current login session. I recommend trying to fully log out of your account and log back in to see if this clears the issue.

Offline SaDiKoFF

• Super Guru
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2022, 04:00:08 PM »
Hello, Smasung's SBB-SSF player only works with LISTED Samsung LFD signage screens, mainly with Samsung's videowall.
We offer remote assistance to setup correctly this player the videowall and MagicInfo.