White screen after 5 minutes

• 3 Replies

Offline OCTOBER

White screen after 5 minutes
« on: May 16, 2011, 11:12:53 AM »
I have just set up magic info I, we are viewing a live internal webcam feed, unfortunatley after about 5 mins the screen will turn white and i need to reset the screen to get the feed on again.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: White screen after 5 minutes
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 02:01:01 PM »
Which MagicInfo-I do you use? If it is Premium then this should be OK for one hour. If it is earlier versions, ensure that the timings are correct.

Bill

Offline HZM

• Major Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 01:54:10 PM »
I have just set up magic info I, we are viewing a live internal webcam feed, unfortunatley after about 5 mins the screen will turn white and i need to reset the screen to get the feed on again.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks

It is mostly the problem of the software version. Please send email to [email protected] for new software version.

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 09:13:58 PM »
You need to be careful with regards to setting the template. I mentioned it is for an hour, but this is not the case with the new versions; it is a minute. The issue here is not the length of time of the template. You need to ensure that you enter appropriately the whole length of time you want and then use the schedule to enter the time.

It may be that your 'white' screen is because you have only set your element for a lesser time than the minute of template duration.

Bill