MagicInfo won't start

• 3 Replies

Offline Arne

MagicInfo won't start
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:35:59 AM »
Hello everyone,

i wasn't lucky with the search function so I hope I don't start an already answered topic.
I have multiple displays spread over several offices. None of them has a mouse or a keyboard attached since they're all hanging on a wall. As soon as I start the displays (460DXn-2) with the remote, the embedded Windows starts but no MagicInfo. I would have to manually start the program on each display with the mouse, but that's just not possible. The Samsung Hotline wasn't very helpful. Anyone have any ideas?
Would be higly appreciated since it's pretty urgent.

Thanks a lot!!

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: MagicInfo won't start
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:32:30 PM »
Hello, check you have the screen set to start with scheduler by clicking on the magicinfopro icon in the bottom right of the screen. If it is not set it will not automatically start when the screen is turned on..

Once you have set it you may need to commit by EWF to save the setting.

EricL

Offline Arne

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 03:08:49 PM »
Is it because of my version of MagicInfoPro that I don't have this option? I run 3001 on the screens and 2506 on the server. The guy from the hotline told me the same but I really can't find this option. If I go to Setup and then Program, there are only the update-checkboxes.
Hope that helps.

Thanks!!

Offline Arne

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
I fixed it by replacing the MagicInfo-link in the startup with a shortcut to the SignatureScheduler.exe.
Thanks!