How to Power on screen ??

• 2 Replies

Offline tifa_eng

How to Power on screen ??
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:20:18 AM »
Dears,
I will be appreciated if someone help me in this topic
I couldn’t power on a screen connected to the network from magicinfo pro. I can only power off but could power on again.
Is there any initial configuration needed?

Offline EricL

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
Re: How to Power on screen ??
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »
Hi

let me just check something-when you say you power off do you mean you choose "power off" from the schedule interface?

If so when you do this the screen should shut down but should be able to be woken again through "wake on lan" via the network card which retains power to it.

This should be achieved by choosing "power on" from the schedule interface..

Is this the problem you are having? It doesn't power on when it should?

Many thanks

EricL

Offline ComVideo

• ComVideo
  • SuperHero & MegaGuru
    • ComAudioVideo
Re: How to Power on screen ??
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
hello,
make sure your screen is the active power by lan if you want to turn it on via MIP.
in the "remote management", "clock" you can enter the hours of switching on and off is the screen that will manage

excuse my broken English, I'm french
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
bonjour,
vérifiez que votre écran ait le power by lan actif si vous voulez l'allumer via MIP.
dans la partie "gestion à distance", "horloge" vous pouvez entrer des heures d'allumage et extinction, c'est l'écran qui gérera

A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :

http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html

Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.

Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03

Nicolas,