Stacking Videos to Repeat

• 4 Replies

Offline ahoffman

Stacking Videos to Repeat
« on: May 12, 2010, 03:18:26 PM »
I'm trying to play 5 videos in a certain order, and then have that group of videos play on loop.  Is there a way to do this without putting in each video manually and scheduling them to play at the specific time the previous video is done?  I couldn't figure it out with the set repeat function.  Thanks.

Offline tgw13

Re: Stacking Videos to Repeat
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:29:00 PM »
The simplest way would be to join your five videos into one long video using your favorite video editing software.  Windows Live Movie Maker is one free option and should work fine.

Offline ahoffman

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 07:54:33 PM »
Yeah, that's one alternative, except the rendering is very time consuming.  You say that's the simplest way, but is there a way to do what I need within the MagicInfo-i software?  Thanks for your time either way.

Offline Bill Coral

• SuperHero & MegaGuru
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 07:26:36 AM »
Not sure if I understand the question 100%. But unlike MagicInfo pro, MagicInfo I needs a lot more involvement. You need to set your videos in a repeat manner, but increase the time period. Normally this is only for 20 seconds in MagicInfo I, but later versions this has changed.

Bill

Offline pachugonza

• Major Guru
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 12:13:38 AM »
hola, yo tengo el mismo problema y todavia no eh podido resolverlo.... se puede hacer un bucle de todos los videos ?