DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Lea_C on January 16, 2012, 12:24:57 PM
-
Hi all,
I'm trying to use a youtube video as part of a display. The problem I'm getting is that it won't automatically play- this is in magicinfo itself and also when I've embedded it in PowerPoint presentation.
Is there a way to view the videos?
Thanks,
Lea
-
Hello,
hello,
on the youtube page, click share and copy paste the url in a web MagicInfo area. Your video must be played. you can reduce the proportions of the page to fit your video. check that your player can read the flash.
excuse me for the broken English, i'm french
i hope to have help you
cordially
Sébastien
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tout ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :
http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans.
Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaire je vous laisse un téléphone:
02 32 23 26 03
Sébastien,