DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: EllesmereCollege on May 09, 2012, 05:14:22 PM
-
Hi,
When I log onto the server where the MIP software is installed as one user, all the screens show as connected. When I log in as another ( it's a local and domain admin, same as the first account) they show as disconnected and the 'Remote Access' (and other functions) aren't available. Why would this be and how do I fix it?
Many thanks
-
Hi,
Fixed it! It looks like MIP resets the server name for each user.
Thanks
A.
-
Hi
glad you got it sorted, thanks for letting us know :-)
EricL
-
Hi,
Fixed it! It looks like MIP resets the server name for each user.
Thanks
A.
I've corrected the dsicrepancy between server names on client/server end. Still not allowing me to publish. Still displaying red not connected next to it. Are there any other steps to take before throwing the sign out the window :P
-
Hi how do your screens connect to the magicinfo software is it via name or IP address?
i've had issues in the past with this as some my screens are on a different subnet