DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: ovad2 on January 18, 2010, 04:12:54 PM

Title: Drivers?
Post by: ovad2 on January 18, 2010, 04:12:54 PM
For whatever reason (I believe a windows update), I seemed to have lost the graphics controller for a Samsung 460DXN.  Installing ATI's Radeon Xpress 1200 driver, as someone mentioned in a random forum, leaves my display blank.
Title: Re: Drivers?
Post by: EricL on January 18, 2010, 04:18:46 PM
Hello, I am not sure where you could locate just the correct video driver but you could take a look at this post that gives some clues about re-imaging the screen-that should fix the problem  ;D

http://www.magicinfopro.com/magic/index.php/topic,79.0.html
Title: Re: Drivers?
Post by: ovad2 on January 18, 2010, 06:51:30 PM
Hello, I am not sure where you could locate just the correct video driver but you could take a look at this post that gives some clues about re-imaging the screen-that should fix the problem  ;D

http://www.magicinfopro.com/magic/index.php/topic,79.0.html


Thanks, Eric.  Unfortunately, I hadn't created an image of the HD prior to the update  :(  Those instructions really only help one backup and restore images of the devices.

Does anyone have a Samsung 460DXN who could at least tell me in their device manager what graphics adapter is listed?

Thanks,
David
Title: Re: Drivers?
Post by: fluidium on January 19, 2010, 08:08:52 AM
Hi the driver for the 460 DXN screens we have show as ATI Radeon X1200 Series and the driver version is 8.390.0.0 I hope that helps.