DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: alumwell on January 29, 2010, 02:38:58 PM
-
Althought this might be a real noobish question to some of you, we have the Samsung TV setup and one CD with Magic Info Pro software for making screens (no other CD's). I have created a screen using a laptop which features 3 videos, I hit schedule but the TV only displays the background and a web element whilst missing the 3 videos.
Am I missing something? Does a dedicated server need to be setup to host big files from? Does the laptop need to be on for the TV to call everything from?
-
Hello, what video format are you using and have you imported them to the library before publishing? How big are the videos?
-
Hi,
Yes the videos have been added to the library and they are .wmv format. No problems playing them on the preview screen using the laptop.
-
Hello, have a look in the D: drive of the client screen (VNC) to ensure they have been published correctly then double click them to check they play ok.
EricL
-
Hello, have a look in the D: drive of the client screen (VNC) to ensure they have been published correctly then double click them to check they play ok.
EricL
Cheers Eric, I ran one of the wmv files and it needed a codec ??? I would of though .wmv files were already recognized by the OS but obviously not.