DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: sgarvie on January 24, 2013, 02:22:41 PM
-
Hi!
I would like to upgrade my magicinfo pro software from 2600.7 to 2600.16. I have downloaded the files and supplement patches. However they do not have upgrade instructions attached. I do not want to perform this upgrade without instructions on how to do so. This would also include client software.
Software Downloaded:
- MagicInfoPro(E)2600.16Setup.exe
- MagicInfoPro3102.5(E).exe
- MagicInfoProCltPatch3102.5.exe
- MagicInfoProPatch2600.16.exe
- RDC_1002.2.zip
Thanks in advance!
-
Hiya
please see post before yours
http://www.signagehelp.com/magic/index.php/topic,1509.0.html
explanation is there for you.
-
just remember to take a back up of your files etc.
-
Thank you for the response! I appreciate it. I looked over that post and it does help with installing software on the screens. However I am more concerned about my server setup/upgrade. Do I just run the install right over top of the existing one?
Also all screen files are located on a file server and backed up and replicated via DFS. :)
-
Hi,
On your PC, just run MagicInfoProPatch2600.16.exe, i don't clear all data in your database when you install it (MagicInfoProPatch2600.16.exe is an exe to install when you want install a new PC for example)
On you screen, you can launch MagicInfoProCltPatch3102.5.exe, it replace your old version.
when i install an upgrade like this, when it's ask to reboot the screen after install, i make an EWF and say YES for be sure and confirm that my install is well done!
so you don't need the two files:
- MagicInfoPro(E)2600.16Setup.exe
- MagicInfoPro3102.5(E).exe
i hope have help you
Have a nice day
Sébastien
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A tous ceux qui souhaitent télécharger le logiciel Magicinfo Pro de Samsung, je vous mets un lien pour obtenir Magicinfo Pro gratuitement et dans sa dernière version :
http://www.comaudiovideo.com/fr/logiciel/103-logiciel-magicinfo-pro.html
Forum France:
http://www.affichage-dynamique.forum-pro.fr/
Vous trouverez également sur ce site, des formations au logiciel et également des solutions de gestion de parcs d'écrans ainsi que d'autres versions de logiciels d'affichage dynamique.
Si vous avez besoin d'infos complémentaires je vous laisse un téléphone: 02 32 23 26 03