DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: mallen2 on August 08, 2013, 09:38:52 AM
-
I have started a new job and they have 9 monitors in house. The physical server has died and I have had to reset everything back up from scratch. My question is.....I have 9 screens 5 dotted around the school and 4 set up together to display 1 image. I have set up magicinfopro E 0904 and get all the monitors registered with the help of the tuts. no worries making the screns display on a schedule but I cant seem to find how to set up the 4 to display as 1. Do I need any other software or is the pro capable of doing this and if so how?? Many thanks in advance for any guidance
-
Hi,
I have a doubt: Do you want to set a videowall (4x1)?