DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Brightwells on March 09, 2010, 10:31:35 AM

Title: Repeating Schedule
Post by: Brightwells on March 09, 2010, 10:31:35 AM
Hi,
I have a magicinfo screen that i would like to display the same screen between 10am and 2pm every tuesday and thursday. How can i set this to repeat weekly without having to manually scroll through every week in the scheduler and add the screen?

Any help appreciated.
Title: Re: Repeating Schedule
Post by: London-I on March 11, 2010, 09:36:13 AM
Hi, as far as I know there isn't an easier way at the moment, however there are murmurs of a new version of magicinfo in the pipeline, so hopefully..

In my opinion the scheduler has always been a weak part of what is otherwise a great system base that allows you to build your own Digital Signage network quickly and easily.

(Just think I had better add I don't work for Samsung, just like the system  ;D )
Title: Re: Repeating Schedule
Post by: Bill Coral on March 14, 2010, 11:39:07 AM
Hmmm, I don't agree. You can set the schedule on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and then select the date you wanted to finish. When you get to the scheduling tab, and enter a template/schedule then at the bottom it gives you the option to double click on the start time and end time; further on the left you can see the period and the date.

Bill