DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: piedmontcc on March 26, 2010, 12:44:11 PM

Title: Area dimensions change for no reason?
Post by: piedmontcc on March 26, 2010, 12:44:11 PM
I put a couple flash areas (a clock and weather forecast) onto a screen and when setting up the area I put the width, height, and even distance from the left and top.  When I save an upload it works and are in the proper place, but when i come back to the screen the areas are in a different place and the dimensions are off.  They are always all the way on the bottom from where I laid it out and squished.  I have to reconfigure every time I open up the screen.  Anyone else run into this problem?  A fix?

Thanks in advance.
Kevin
Title: Re: Area dimensions change for no reason?
Post by: EricL on March 29, 2010, 07:50:59 PM
Hi Kevin, I have not come across this problem before, hopefully someone on here will recognise the symptoms and offer advice soon. Sorry I cant help you.

EricL
Title: Re: Area dimensions change for no reason?
Post by: Bill Coral on March 30, 2010, 10:28:40 AM
To have an accurate representation of your canvas, then you will need to ensure that you use 100% and do not use Fit. Also, you can choose the select the area with Locked Position. But you are right sometimes I do get the same issues, it is not 100% accurate. It is one of those things I suppose.

Bill