DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: dsless on April 22, 2010, 08:58:50 PM

Title: No Font Change on Screen
Post by: dsless on April 22, 2010, 08:58:50 PM
I change the font(text area) in MagicInfo Pro but when I publish to the screen it does not change?

Color change, bold, underline, italics and size changes all work. It's only the fonts that don't seem to change!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Title: Re: No Font Change on Screen
Post by: London-I on April 22, 2010, 10:18:47 PM
Hello, make sure the fonts you are attempting to use are available on the client not just the server.
Title: Re: No Font Change on Screen
Post by: dsless on April 23, 2010, 03:10:19 PM
Thanks London-I

So I guess I just need to install the proper fonts to the XP embedded on the screen?

That should be easy enough.

Thanks again!
Title: Re: No Font Change on Screen
Post by: hwps on March 24, 2011, 03:07:30 PM
I have this problem as well and although I've installed comic sans into the embedded XP screen.  The screen does not show the comic sans font.

If I prview the screen on the machine that I created it with it does show with comic sans font.

Anyone with any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

 ???