DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Drumdog on April 15, 2014, 10:18:28 PM

Title: Wireless problem in MagicInfoPro ?
Post by: Drumdog on April 15, 2014, 10:18:28 PM
I have 7 monitors running MagicInfoPro on our network.
3 of them are connected wirelessly. The scheduler on the server shows their connection bouncing up and down.
When the server shows them disconnecting it loses all of them almost exactly at the same time.
Then 5 to 30 seconds, they all come back up.
A continuous ping on them doesn't show a drop off at all even when the server says they are down.
I've attached a screen shot of what I am seeing.
Thanks for any advice
Title: Re: Wireless problem in MagicInfoPro ?
Post by: Ewanl30 on April 18, 2014, 03:30:53 PM
Hi

I have had Magicinfo Pro screens for several years now and have had the same problem
I have solved it somewhat by doing a remote shut down and reboot of all screens at 8am prior to everyone entering the building.

From last I remember this was a software issue and not an screen issue.

Thanks
Ewan