DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: bdwireman on May 21, 2014, 08:45:51 PM
-
I am in need of a magicinfo cable that would go from the Set Back Box to the display. I can use part number BN39-01462A (short cable) or BN39-01462D (longer cable). These cable came with the SBB but I returned them along with the SBB for a warranty exchange and when I finally received the exchange, it only came with the power supply cable. Thanks.
-
Hi,
Ask your local Samsung Partner or Distributor.
If you are from EU you can try at: http://www.samsungpartsnl.com/
If you are from US you can try at: http://www.samsungparts.com/
Regards,
Ivan
---
Ivan Sabolovi?, DSCE
Digital Signage Consultant
www.mundusdigitalis.com
-
Thanks Ivan, I did try the samsungparts.com (I am in US) but they are currently out of stock on both of those cables. I have also searched ebay, amazon, and a couple of suppliers that came up in a google search.
btw, I am soooo glad I found this forum. http://www.signagehelp.com/magic/Smileys/akyhne/smiley.gif
-
I have a few of the BN39-0146E's in house (brand new)... Would that work?
-
In response to DCOMMAND, sorry for the lengthy delay in reply. Samsung finally did ship me a cable. I am good right now, thank you.