DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: fernt on August 28, 2014, 11:19:49 AM

Title: Using MagicInfoPremium Author to show one video after another
Post by: fernt on August 28, 2014, 11:19:49 AM
In MagicInfo Pro I used to be able to create a "movie" area and then just select a list of videos that I'd like to show in that area one after another.

Am I able to do this in MagicInfo Premium Author? I only seem to be able to add one video to the area I've created, and then I have to create another video area and schedule it in the timeline to start straight after that one's finished. Is this correct? It seems like a very complicated way of doing something that was so easy in MagicInfo Pro. Is there any easier way of doing it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Title: Re: Using MagicInfoPremium Author to show one video after another
Post by: 460FPN2 on August 29, 2014, 03:47:58 PM
You use the Media Slide. It's in the author manual, page 106.
Title: Re: Using MagicInfoPremium Author to show one video after another
Post by: fernt on September 02, 2014, 01:16:07 PM
Brilliant - thank you!