DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: jhenry on December 24, 2014, 06:59:26 PM
-
Hello all,
1)I just Inherited digital signage responsibility after another employee quit, and I know no nothing about it. Does anyone have any samsung links that provide training or Information to the software side of MagicInfo: downloads setup instructions, are there lic. to purchase etc. ? some of the links I have found on this site are dead.
2) My company is an IT provider that will be installing and configuring these units for customers, probably less than 100. Is there a hosting solution that I can setup a server at my office and host all of my customers displays from it or do I need a dedicated server at each customer ?
thanks in advance
-
Brawn consuling had some good guides, they are currently updating they're info for the new MagicInfo v3 versions
http://samsung.brawnconsulting.com/page/magicinfo-training-downloads
For software and official guide you can request an access code to the Global Samsung Business Network
https://v3.samsunggsbn.com/
A MagicInfo server needs to be in the same network as the monitors, you can of course you a datacloud hosting the server in their network.
But I'd definitely advice against using the same network range for all your costumers monitors.