DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: greenmynci on December 11, 2015, 01:55:19 AM

Title: MagicInfo 3.1 Server / Author / Player Download links
Post by: greenmynci on December 11, 2015, 01:55:19 AM
I upgraded my MI install from V2.0 2005.1 to V3.1 3001 recently, and had a hard time finding the required software packages. 

If anyone is also looking to upgrade, heres the links on which i managed to find the installers :

MagicInfo Player 3.1
http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?uk=1125378495&shareid=3174759420&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
(The site hosting this download is chinese, but the installer is in English and virus free!.)

MagicInfo Server 3.1 + MagicInfo Player 3.1
http://shex.pp.fi/magicinfo/

Enjoy. (or not, if you're familiar with the MI software :)  )
Title: Re: MagicInfo 3.1 Server / Author / Player Download links
Post by: bravealikhan on July 10, 2016, 01:17:40 PM
Thanks for sharing links !!
Title: Re: MagicInfo 3.1 Server / Author / Player Download links
Post by: netfinity on December 05, 2016, 08:12:34 AM
Thanks...
Is there is things should I take note when performing the upgrade from V2.0 to V3.1?