DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: djdannyj on May 20, 2010, 09:48:47 PM
-
I HAVE BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY WITH MY DISPLAYS BUT IT IS VERY TEDIOUS TO SET THE SCHEDULE.
I HAVE DESIGN CONTENTS OF 30 MIN LENGHT AND I HAVE TO SET THE FREQUENCE AND THE ENDING DAY OF THE CONTENT FOR EACH 30 MINUTES BLOCKS AND MY DISPLAYS WORK 24/7 STARTING AT 6AM TILL 11 PM. AND I HAVE 4 DISPLAYS.
MY QUESTION: IS THERE ANY WAY TO SET THIS ITEMS JUST ONCE AS A GROUP POLICY?
-
Have a look here-
http://www.magicinfopro.com/magic/index.php/topic,94.0.html
Setting the background layer to the total time of your display will make it loop for the time you then set in the schedule.
-
You can create a template that it is more than 1 hour long and then use different timings to enter and withdraw various frames within the template. Remember that the default value is 1 hour and we tend to use the scheduler to do only half an hour. But this can be changed.
Bill