DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo Lite => Topic started by: alangeering on June 28, 2016, 07:44:18 PM

Title: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: alangeering on June 28, 2016, 07:44:18 PM
I had MagicInfo Lite installed fine and working for testing on my laptop but now I'm setting up a another machine I cannot get beyond requesting a license.

I'm logged in as admin and click the free license button and fill out the required information. When I hit the "NEXT" button I get the following message "please contact the SLM license. Error Code : 4345".

I've searched the forum and can't find anyone who's posted a solution. Are the license servers for version 3.1 still turned on at Samsung?

(My version - MagicInfo Server V3.1 Build NA-MIILS-3103.1)

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Alan
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: silprivas on October 06, 2016, 12:14:50 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem when i want to register a premium-i or lite license. My server has access to internet.
My  version Magicinfo server 3.1 Build NA-MIIPS-3106.0)

I tried to register on this website (https://v3.samsunggsbn.com) to do the offline registration but i didn't get any information for my new account.

Does someone get the same problem ?

Regards,
Etienne
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: silprivas on October 12, 2016, 02:32:28 PM
Problem solved by contacting Samsung business support
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: Lsharp on December 23, 2016, 08:03:54 AM
4345:
Requesting activation error in Get Activation Key Request

Could mean you already used up your trial period, or the server version is no longer supported
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: alffil on December 09, 2024, 01:47:42 PM
I have the same problem with LITE licensing
Aany suggestion?
Where can I write to get support?
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: Pepijn on December 09, 2024, 02:15:23 PM
There are multiple error codes but the code 4345 means the server cannot access the Samsung database to activate the license.

You need someone with access to the Samsung portal https://www.secslm.com/ to provide you with an offline key file.

Then you can activate your license.

Kind regards, Pepijn.
Title: Re: "Error Code : 4345" when requesting free license
Post by: alffil on December 09, 2024, 05:30:36 PM
There are multiple error codes but the code 4345 means the server cannot access the Samsung database to activate the license.

You need someone with access to the Samsung portal https://www.secslm.com/ to provide you with an offline key file.

Then you can activate your license.

Kind regards, Pepijn.

Thank you very much
How o where can I contact with someone with that access?