DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: Convo on September 30, 2016, 10:05:25 AM

Title: Deactivate old versions
Post by: Convo on September 30, 2016, 10:05:25 AM
Hi,

is there a possibility to deactivate old versions?

I have the same Problem like the post http://www.signagehelp.com/magic/index.php/topic,2244.msg5972.html#msg5972. I can't delete files as they were in old versions of Playlists.
wsrm.premiumVersion = MagicInfo Server V3.1 Build NA-MIIPS-3100.2

I trying to remove old versions but they weren't deleted. I only found in the config.properties "content.version_limit_count" but I think this is not for Playlists.

Can I deactive old versions completely or set it to for example "2" mainly for Playlists? I don't want to create new Playlists for every file I changed.

Thanks
Thomas
Title: Re: Deactivate old versions
Post by: Lsharp on October 24, 2016, 10:09:22 AM
This should have been done before installing a new version, how ever, it should still be possible to log in to the database to drop the tables.
are you using PostgreSQL or MSsql?