DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: simma on June 18, 2010, 11:26:16 AM
-
Hi,
We are using the SBB units from samsung and the output from SBB is given to the 400pxn lcd monitor. As soon as i schedule and publish the contents, the SBB unit throws an error saying " SVhost.exe- application error- memory referenced error". Its happening on all the SBB units.
Kindly help me to resolve the issue.
Regards,
Narasimman.K
-
Hi,
Some one there to help me out?
-
Hi, have you updated the server software recently but not the client on the Set Back Box?
Sounds to me like it could be a server/client incompatibility..
If it is happening on all boxes get directly onto Samsung via their help line, the numbers are on here somewhere if you have a poke about.
-
Hi,
I have not upgraded the software but just now checked the software versions on the SBB and server. I found that the both the versions are different.
Server version 2507.0
SBB version 2502.0
Regards,
Narasimman.K
-
Hi, I am pretty sure those two should be fine.
Does this only happen with ppt shows or with other content as well? Have you tried different ppt shows to see if there is something in the show that triggers it? I would start with a simple show of a few slides then build up to the full show to see. Is there any external content the ppt is attempting to access?
If not I can only think there could be some corruption in the ppt installation, others on here have installed the viewer or the full program and had success with both when they have had problems.