DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: robin.cherix on March 26, 2020, 02:22:44 PM
-
Hey guys,
So I'm having issues with displaying web content on a S3 player. I make a full-screen web content on MagicAuthor then upload it to MagicInfo.
Problem is, the content is crushed in height. The screen has a 1920x540 resolution but it acts like it had more height, 1920x720 for instance, then compress the height down to 540 pixels.
I tried every options I could think of but no success so far.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
-
Dear Robin,
I was in the understanding that a screen will display 1920X1080?
But you have also some setting in the menu of the screen itself how to show you content (Picture size settings). However, I know that the LFD files created with the WebAuthor are always 1920x1080 for the SSSP players.
I think this is an issue with trail and error.
Good luck!
Kind regards, Pepijn.