DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: mecaer on March 30, 2022, 10:17:55 AM

Title: Content download incomplete
Post by: mecaer on March 30, 2022, 10:17:55 AM
Uploading new content on a group of three monitor, on one of these the operation hangs.
Title: Re: Content download incomplete
Post by: Pepijn on April 15, 2022, 01:15:24 PM
Dear mecaer,

Try to find any differences between the three devices, you can think of the following
- on/ offline status
- Source
- Firmware
- Network connection
- Device model

Kind regards Pepijn.
Title: Re: Content download incomplete
Post by: JohnBallard on August 23, 2022, 02:48:17 PM
I am struggling with a similar issue too.  I have a number of  PM55H monitors.  Most of them the content gets downloaded, but one of them never receives the content.  It always shows as 0% Schedule Published.  The same Schedule is correctly downloaded to the other monitors.

The monitor in question shows:
Player Version   MagicInfo_SPlayer_Tizen_1.0
MAC Address   c0-48-e6-e7-4a-5c
Last Check Time   2022-08-23 09:20:53.647000
Firmware Version   T-HKMLAKUC-2040.7 T-HKMLFWWS-1003 T-NVTLFFWWS-1025
Available Capacity   4.26 GB

so the server seems to be communicating with the monitor.  The Content Schedule indicates 'no data', and the content download status shows '-'.  The screen capture seems to be working and captures the MagicInfo cube video.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can try to enable the download?
Title: Re: Content download incomplete
Post by: Pepijn on August 23, 2022, 03:51:01 PM
Dear JohnBallard,

It just sometimes helps in restarting the player on eth screen itself, with the remote you do the following.
Press: Home>Player>Netwrok channel

Another suggestion if this does not work is to give the screen a factory reset removing it from MagicINFO.
After this start from scratch with the screen.

I hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.
Title: Re: Content download incomplete
Post by: JohnBallard on August 23, 2022, 07:20:29 PM
Pepijn,

Thank you for giving me a clue to the solution.  The storage for the reader was set to USB.  I changed that to Internal.  I am watching the progress as the video content is being downloaded.  Should start playing once downloaded.

 :)