DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => SMART Signage TV => Topic started by: monie.h on August 31, 2022, 02:35:49 AM

Title: No remote Locked out ?
Post by: monie.h on August 31, 2022, 02:35:49 AM
I just brought a QM55R series and I am having trouble getting it to power on, I spoke to someone from customer care and they said it may be locked by the original owner and said if I had the remote they could reset it but I do not have a remote, also the indicator light isn’t turning on so I’m unsure if it’s actually locked or if it is just broken
Title: Re: No remote Locked out ?
Post by: Pepijn on September 05, 2022, 01:14:26 PM
Dear monie.h,

You do need a remote control to get access to your screen in your situation.

Sometimes a Samsung screen also has a power switch on the back which turn on the screen.

Next to that when the screen is on you can also connect a USB keyboard to control the screen. This only works when the screen is turned on.

Kind regards,
Pepijn.
Title: Re: No remote Locked out ?
Post by: monie.h on September 05, 2022, 02:15:32 PM
Do you know where I can buy a remote ? And what kind of remote it is ?
Title: Re: No remote Locked out ?
Post by: Pepijn on September 06, 2022, 08:43:14 AM
Dear monie.h,

I think it would be better to use google and use one of your search results.
Samsung remote controle BN-59-01180A
https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+remote+controle+BN-59-01180A&rlz=1C5CHFA_enNL895NL895&ei=w_kWY76LC_2M9u8PwM-E4AU&ved=0ahUKEwj--Mmk1f_5AhV9hv0HHcAnAVwQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=samsung+remote+controle+BN-59-01180A&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEKIEMgUIABCiBDIFCAAQogQyBQgAEKIEMgUIABCiBDoKCAAQRxDWBBCwAzoECAAQDToGCAAQHhANOgYIABAeEBY6BwghEKABEAo6BAghEBU6CAgAEB4QDRAFOggIABAeEAgQDToGCAAQDRATOggIABAeEBYQE0oECEEYAEoECEYYAFCyA1iuZ2DKaWgBcAF4AIABrQGIAeEIkgEEMTIuMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Kind regards,
Pepijn.
Title: Re: No remote Locked out ?
Post by: SaDiKoFF on October 21, 2022, 04:13:53 PM
Hello it is possible that your QMR screen is damaged. This screen turn on red light automatically (stand by mode) when you connect power cable.
You can use any Samsung's TV remote control to manage most of functions FYR.