DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: brianz on October 27, 2022, 04:34:56 PM
-
Hi everyone
I have a Magic Info server running with several TVs connected. I'd like to show content from a website hosted in the same network as the TVs, so that I can access it via the internal IP address eg: http://192.168.1.196:3000/
When checking this website from a computer connected to the same network, I can see the site with all its functionality correctly. However, when displaying the same website on the TVs, the content does not work. It looks like Javascript is not running since the HTML is loading correctly (I can see things on the screen, but not the interactivity)
Does anyone know how to debug this? I can't access the console/logs on the MagicInfo browser, which makes things hard to understand.
-
Tizen's current version of chromium is 56.xx which is very old compared to current chromium release If you want to debug your website with tizen's chromium version, you can download it at:
https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html (https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html)
The specific error I've received trying to run a shopify website on a samsung display was related to javascript and window.webPixelsManager.init()
PS You can find the exact version of your TV chromium browser in the settings. With the version number, you can enter it at https://omahaproxy.appspot.com/ (https://omahaproxy.appspot.com/) then download the equivalent windows/mac/linux version from the above link.
Hope this helps!