DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: M52B28 on March 01, 2023, 11:58:42 AM
-
Hello everyone,
This is my first post in this forum, sorry in advance for mistakes :)
I'am new person in it department in company "X". This company has system MagicInfo 9 server with 32 TV. I Can display different contents, url also, but i have problem with link like this:
https://ww0vm035.domain.mycompany.com:58010/line-overview?line=000000000336
When i tried display this link, i had a white board on lcd.. :( In web browser on my PC this link was displayed correct.
I don't have idea where is problem. Link is correct.
-
Dear,
Please note that the internal browser of a signage screen works on a specific chromium version.
Please revert to the below link and test if your URL works on the specific Chromium version your screen has.
https://developer.samsung.com/smarttv/develop/specifications/web-engine-specifications.html#grid-layout-level-1
Kind regards, Pepijn.