DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT

Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo-I Premium => Topic started by: duncand on September 11, 2024, 04:07:47 PM

Title: viewing html files on the screens from local storage
Post by: duncand on September 11, 2024, 04:07:47 PM
Hi,
So the projects that MagicInfo Premium Author make are slow to load, slow to navigate and display images.

What I really want is a website stored locally on the TV's so I don't need wifi access.

Q1: How do I get the build in browser to load a local html file?
Q2: How do I get copy a folder of "web content files" to the TV local storage?
Q3: Can I ftp into the TV?

After playing around, it seems I can load "web content" via a zip file. It goes through, Content > Playlist > Schedule. Then appears on the TV.
I'd like to avoid all these steps and just load the "web content files" from a USB drive or internal storage.

Thanks in advance.


Title: Re: viewing html files on the screens from local storage
Post by: duncand on September 13, 2024, 06:11:30 PM
anyone?