DIGITAL SIGNAGE SUPPORT
Digital Information Displays (Digital Signage) => MagicInfo => Topic started by: Cyber29 on November 21, 2024, 01:16:04 AM
-
Hello Genius,
I had a problem for the Web Author cannot be launched and mentioned "403 Error, Magicinfo Server version is lower than current Web Author. The version must be the same or higher."4
I updated the Magicinfo 9 to 21.1050 but issue persists.
Can share any insight with me how to fix it?
-
Yes, I encountered the same problem and still can't find a solution.
Hopefully someone can help solve this problem.
-
Same issue here. Did anyone found a solution ?
-
Hi,
Please try to edit your config.properties file, then change the WebAuthor link to localhost instead of your IP address.
Kind regards Pepijn.
-
Hi Pepijn,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately webauthor.web_url is already set with localhost.
So i've tried the opposite with IP address but no luck ...
Best Regards,